1. PROSPECT (NOUN): (संभावना): hope
Synonyms: likelihood, expectation
Antonyms: viewlessness, dimness
There was no prospect of a better day.
2.UNPRECEDENTED(ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): unexpected
Synonyms: unmatched, unequalled
Antonyms: normal, common
The government took the unprecedented step of releasing correspondence.
3. FORBEARANCE (NOUN): (सहनशीलता): patient self-control
Synonyms: tolerance, patience
His unfailing courtesy and forbearance under great provocation.
4. NASCENT (ADJECTIVE): (नवजात): budding
Synonyms: growing, developing
Antonyms: developed, mature
The Indian space industry is yet nascent.
5. DEFILE (VERB): (अपवित्र करना): corrupt
Synonyms: degrade, desecrate
Antonyms: honour, praise
He tried to defile the system.
6. JOLT (VERB):(ऐंठना): convulse
Synonyms: disturb, jar
Antonyms: calm, comfort
His statement jolted me in my mind.
7. VERBOSE (ADJECTIVE): (वाचाल): wordy
Synonyms: gabby, circumlocutory
Antonyms: concise, succinct
He is a verbose man.
8. HERETIC (NOUN): (नास्तिक): schismatic
Synonyms: apostate, pagan
Antonyms: believer, follower
As a relapsed heretic, he was left to the secular arm.
9.COVERT (ADJECTIVE): (गुप्त): hidden
Synonyms: undercover, secret
Antonyms: open, known
Behind his soft behaviour he has some covert intentions.
10. KUDOS (NOUN): (प्रशंसा): applause
Synonyms: esteem, praise
Antonyms: dishonour, denunciation
The hockey team was given kudos.