1. FACTION (NOUN): (अंदरूनी कलह): infighting
Synonyms: dissension, dissent
The council was increasingly being split by faction.
2.INCONVENIENT(ADJECTIVE): (असुविधाजनक): awkward
Synonyms: difficult, unsuitable
She telephoned frequently, usually at inconvenient times.
3. OMINOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अमंगल): threatening
Synonyms: menacing, baleful
The door closed with an ominous boom that echoed throughout the room.
4. SUPPRESS (VERB): (दबाना):
Synonyms: defeat, conquer
The rising of the empire was completely suppressed.
5. RIVAL (NOUN): (प्रतिद्वंद्वी):
Synonyms: opponent contestant
He has no serious rival for the job he wants to do.
6. ERADICATE (VERB): (जड़ से मिटाना): get rid of
Synonyms: eliminate, do away with
This disease has been eradicated from the world.
7. ABDICATE (VERB): (त्यागना):
Synonyms: turn down, spurn
The government was accused of abdicating its responsibility.
8. OVERLY (ADVERB): (अत्यंत):
Synonyms: excessively, inordinately
She was a jealous and overly possessive woman.
9. EXPATRIATE (VERB): (प्रवासी):
Synonyms: non-native, émigré
American expatriates now live in London.
10. IDEAL (ADJECTIVE): (आदर्श):
Synonyms: best possible, supreme
The swimming pool is ideal for a quick dip.