1. DISCERNIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (नमूदार): visible
Synonyms: detectable, perceptible
The scandal had no discernible effect on his career.
2. PENURY (NOUN): (दरिद्रता): impoverishment
Synonyms: indigence, need
He could not face yet another year of penury.
3. JUDICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विवेकसम्मत): wise
Synonyms: sensible, prudent
The judicious use of public investment should be ensured
4. PALLIATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (पीड़ा हटानेवाला): soothing
Synonyms: alleviating, sedative
Many old medicines are only palliative.
5. RESILIENT (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिति-स्थापक): strong
Synonyms: tough, hardy
Babies are generally far more resilient than new parents realize.
6. STIMULATE (VERB): (उकसाना): encourage
Synonyms: prompt, prod
The reader could not fail to be stimulated by the ideas presented.
7. BOOST (VERB): (बढ़ाना): improve
Synonyms: raise, uplift
A range of measures boosted tourism.
8. CIRCUMSPECT (ADJECTIVE): (एहतियाती): cautious
Synonyms: wary, careful
The officials were very circumspect in their statements.
9. BREACH (NOUN): (उल्लंघन): contravention
Synonyms: violation, breaking
They had to go through a breach.
10. RENOWNED (ADJECTIVE): (प्रसिद्ध): famous
Synonyms: celebrated, famed
Britain is renowned for its love of animals.