1. OPPOSED (ADJECTIVE): (विरोधी): against
Synonyms: opposition, averse
Antonyms: in favour of
He had always been opposed to discrimination.
2. EXTENSION (NOUN): (विस्तार): prolongation
Synonyms: lengthening, increase
The initial term of appointment is for one year with an extension of two years.
3. AFFORDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (किफायती): inexpensive
Synonyms: reasonably priced
Homes have become affordable now and is no more a luxury.
4. ACCIDENTAL (ADJECTIVE): (आकस्मिक): fortuitous
Synonyms: chance, adventitious
Land might be let at a fixed rent but accidental loss falls on the tenant.
5. ROUGHLY (ADVERB): (लगभग): approximately
Synonyms: about, around
We all took a walk of roughly 13 miles from our hotel.
6. PREDATORY (ADJECTIVE): (हिंसक): predacious
Synonyms: carnivorous, hunting
Species of shark are usually predatory.
7. EXACERBATE (VERB): (ख़राब करना): worsen
Synonyms: aggravate, compound
Her condition exacerbated on the flight.
8. ABUSE (NOUN): (अनाचार): mistreatment
Synonyms: maltreatment, ill-treatment
She had a black eye and other signs of physical abuse.
9. REFORM (VERB): (सुधारना): improve
Synonyms: better, refine
The Bill will reform the tax system.
10. CRITICAL (ADJECTIVE): (अवरोधक): censorious
Synonyms: condemnatory, condemning
I was very critical of the previous regime.