1. ABRUPT (ADJECTIVE): (आकस्मिक): sudden
Synonyms: immediate, instantaneous
Example Sentence: I was surprised by the abrupt change of subject.
2. PENURY (NOUN): (दरिद्रता): extreme poverty
Synonyms: impoverishment, indigence
Example Sentence: He soon rose from penury to ease, and married a painter's beautiful daughter.
3. PALLIATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (पीड़ा हटानेवाला): soothing
Synonyms: alleviating sedative
Example Sentence: Travel is like a palliative against depression for him.
4. CONVALESCENT (ADJECTIVE): (अच्छा हो जानेवाला): recuperating
Synonyms: recovering improving
Example Sentence: He has always been a convalescent child.
5. RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनरारंभ): restart
Synonyms: recommencement, reopening
With peace came the resumption of foreign imports.
6. EXTREMIST (NOUN): (अतिवादी): fanatic
Synonyms: radical, zealot
Example Sentence: Right-wing extremists created trouble.
7. SCEPTICISM (NOUN): (संदेहवाद): doubt
Synonyms: disbelief, distrust
Example Sentence: There was some scepticism in the claims.
8. CONSENSUS (NOUN): (सहमति): agreement
Synonyms: harmony, concord
Example Sentence: There is a growing consensus that the current regime has failed.
9. DISCRIMINATION (NOUN): (भेदभाव): prejudice
Synonyms: bias, bigotry
Example Sentence: They are victims of racial discrimination.
10. CURB (VERB): (नियंत्रण करना): restrain
Synonyms: hold back, keep back
Example Sentence: She promised she would curb her temper.