1. INCONSEQUENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (महत्तवहीन): insignificant
Synonyms: unimportant, trivial
They always talk about inconsequential things.
2. CAUTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सतर्क): careful
Synonyms: wary aware
A cautious driver is all I need for a long drive along the countryside.
3. FACTUAL (ADJECTIVE): (तथ्यात्मक): truthful
Synonyms: true, accurate
A mixture of comment and factual information is needed.
4. EXCEPTIONAL (ADJECTIVE): (असाधारण): unusual
Synonyms: uncommon, abnormal
Late claims will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances.
5. AMPLIFY (VERB): (बढ़ाना): louden
Synonyms: turn up, increase
The accompanying chords have been amplified in our arrangement.
6. FLAG (VERB): (मंद होना): tire
Synonyms: become fatigued, weaken
If you begin to flag, there is an excellent cafe to revive you.
7. EXCEPTIONABLE (ADJECTIVE): (आपत्तिजनक): objectionable
Synonyms: offensive, disagreeable
His drawings are almost the only exceptionable part of his work.
8. CONSCIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (जानबूझकर किया गया): deliberate
Synonyms: intentional, intended
He made a conscious effort to walk away.
9. DOMINANT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रधान): presiding
Synonyms: ruling, governing
They are now in an even more dominant position in the market.
10. RECKLESS (ADJECTIVE): (लापरवाह): rash
Synonyms: careless, thoughtless
One mustn't be too reckless.