1. AFLOAT (ADJECTIVE): (तैरता हुआ): buoyant
Synonyms: floating, buoyed up
Example Sentence: Several of the lifeboats were still afloat a month after being cast adrift.
2. ALLEGE (VERB): (आरोपित करना): claim
Synonyms: assert, declare
Example Sentence: He alleged that he had been assaulted by her.
3. REVEL (VERB): (आनंद लेना): celebrate
Synonyms: make merry, party
Example Sentence: They spent the evening revelling with their guests.
4. SUSPENSION (NOUN): (निलंबन): adjournment
Synonyms: interruption, postponement
Example Sentence: The suspension of military action needs to be done as soon as possible.
5. INDUCE (VERB): (कारण होना): cause
Synonyms: produce, effect
None of these measures induced a change of policy.
6. STIMULUS (NOUN): (प्रोत्साहन): spur
Synonyms: stimulant, encouragement
Example Sentence: If the tax were abolished, it would act as a stimulus to exports.
7. MIGRANT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रवासी): travelling
Synonyms: wandering, moving
Example Sentence: Migrant birds seldom gather here.
8. TRAVAIL (NOUN): (श्रमसाध्य प्रयास): ordeal
Synonyms: trial, tribulation
Example Sentence: Advice is for those who wish to save great sorrow and travail.
9. RELIANCE (NOUN): (भरोसा): dependence
Example Sentence: The farmer's reliance is on pesticides.
10. SNOWBALL (VERB): (बढ़ाना): increase
Synonyms: escalate, intensify
Example Sentence: The campaign was finally snowballing.