1. IMMINENT (ADJECTIVE): (समुपस्थित): impending
Synonyms: at hand, close
They were in imminent danger of being swept away.
2. ACCOUNTABILITY (NOUN): (जवाबदेही): responsibility
Synonyms: liability, answerability
Lack of accountability has corroded public respect for political leaders.
3. DENY (VERB): (अस्वीकार करना): refuse
Synonyms: turn down, reject
The inquiry was denied access to intelligence sources.
4. EXCAVATION (NOUN): (उत्खनन): unearthing
Synonyms: uncovering, revealing
The methods of excavation have to be extremely rigorous
5. SUSTAINABLE (ADJECTIVE): (सतत): continual
Synonyms: continuous, viable
Economic growth must be gradual and sustainable.
6. SPUR (NOUN): (प्रोत्साहन): stimulus
Synonyms: incentive, encouragement
Wars act as a spur to practical invention.
7. DELIBERATE (ADJECTIVE): (सविचार): intentional
Synonyms: calculated, conscious
A deliberate attempt was made to provoke conflict.
8. EMINENT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रख्यात): illustrious
Synonyms: distinguished, renowned
He is one of the world's most eminent scientists.
9. EXTRAORDINARY (ADJECTIVE): (असाधारण): remarkable
Synonyms: exceptional, amazing
The sight of thousands of flamingoes flying in the sky was extraordinary.
10. INTIMACY (NOUN): (घनिष्ठता): closeness
Synonyms: togetherness. affinity
Antonyms: being unfriendly
The intimacy of these two is evident to all.