1. INTRANSIGENT (ADJECTIVE):(हठी): uncompromising
Synonyms: inflexible, unbending
Her father had tried persuasion, but she was intransigent.
2. CUTTING-EDGE (ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक उन्नत): highly advanced
Synonyms: innovative, pioneering
The firm introduced some cutting-edge technology.
3. ANGST (NOUN): (उत्कंठा): anxiety
Synonyms: fear, dread
The middle classes go through existential angst.
4. ACCREDIT (VERB): (मान्य करना): recognize
Synonyms: license, authorize
Institutions that do not meet the standards will not be accredited for teacher training.
5. INDIGENOUS (NOUN): (स्वदेशी): native
Synonyms: aboriginal, local
The most indigenous inhabitants were the American Indians.
6. OUTRAGE (NOUN): (रोष): indignation
Synonyms: fury, anger
Her voice trembled with outrage.
7. OMINOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अमंगल): threatening
Synonyms: menacing, baleful
There were ominous dark clouds gathering overhead.
8. MODERATE (VERB): (घटना): abate
Synonyms: let up, lessen
Antonyms: get up
I shall not moderate my criticism.
9. DESCRIPTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (वर्णनात्मक): illustrative
Synonyms: expressive, pictorial
The text contains some good descriptive passages.
10. DEARTH (NOUN): (दुर्लभता): lack
Synonyms: scarcity, shortage
There was a dearth of evidence.