1. PROTRACTED (ADJECTIVE): (दीर्घ): prolonged
Synonyms: extended, drawn out
Example Sentence: We were struggling with a protracted and bitter dispute.
2. STEADY (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिर): stable
Synonyms: balanced, firm
Example Sentence: The lighter the camera, the harder it is to hold steady.
3. DIRECTIVE (NOUN): (निदेश): instruction
Synonyms: direction, command
Example Sentence: My only directive to our group was a strong suggestion to act on.
4. UNANIMOUS (ADJECTIVE): (एकमत): united
Synonyms: like-minded, at one
Example Sentence: The doctors were unanimous in their diagnoses.
5. MOOT (VERB): (वाद-विवाद करना): raise
Synonyms: bring up, broach
Example Sentence: The scheme was initially mooted last October.
6. SAVAGE (ADJECTIVE): (जंगली): ferocious
Synonyms: fierce, wild
Example Sentence: Packs of savage dogs roamed the streets.
7. TOXIC (ADJECTIVE): (विषाक्त): poisonous
Synonyms: venomous, virulent
Example Sentence: She suffered a massive exposure to toxic chemicals.
8. STEEP (ADJECTIVE): (महंगा): expensive
Synonyms: dear, costly
Example Sentence: I had to pay a steep membership fee.
9. PERILOUS (ADJECTIVE): (जोखिमी): dangerous
Synonyms: hazardous, risky
Example Sentence: The journey was perilous yet exciting.
10. RELIEF (NOUN): (राहत): respite
Synonyms: remission, lightening
Example Sentence: The funny column gave the nation some relief from page after page of war coverage.