1. INFECTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सम्मोहक): irresistible
Synonyms: compelling, contagious
Her laughter grabs everyone’s attention as it is loud and infectious.
2. ABROGATE (VERB): (अभिनिषेध करना): repudiate
Synonyms: revoke, repeal
The ministry proposed to abrogate the electoral law.
3. REMARKABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उल्लेखनीय): extraordinary
Synonyms: exceptional, amazing
Both of us reaching at a place at the same time was a remarkable coincidence.
4. NEFARIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (कुटिल): wicked
Synonyms: evil, sinful
The nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates.
5. NURTURE (VERB): (पालन -पोषण करना): bring up
Synonyms: take care of, look after
I am nurtured by my parents in a close-knit family.
6. INSIGHT (NOUN): (अंतर्ज्ञान): intuition
Synonyms: perception, awareness
His mind rose to previously unattainable heights of insight.
7. AGGRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (मुखर): assertive
Synonyms: forceful, competitive
We needed more growth to pursue our aggressive acquisition strategy.
8. DISPUTE (NOUN): (विवाद): debate
Synonyms: discussion, discourse
There is a territorial dispute between the two countries.
9. ESCALATE (VERB): (तीव्र करना): soar
Synonyms: rocket, shoot up
The price of tickets escalated suddenly and rapidly.
10. TRANSCRIPT (NOUN): (प्रतिलिपि): written version
Synonyms: copy, printed version
A word-for-word transcript comes with each tape.