1. SEGREGATION (NOUN): (अलगाव): separation
Synonyms: setting apart, isolation
The segregation of pupils with learning difficulties was done.
2. ENTANGLE (VERB): (उलझाना):
Synonyms: entwine, tangle
Fish attempt to swim through the mesh and become entangled.
3. BATTER (VERB): (मारना):
Synonyms: pound, buffet
A prisoner was battered to death with a table leg.
4. COLLABORATE (VERB): (सहयोग करना): fraternize
Synonyms: conspire collude
During the last war they collaborated with the Nazis.
5. DISSEMINATION (NOUN): (प्रसार): spreading
Synonyms: circulation distribution
The dissemination of public information was very necessary.
6. RETRACT (VERB): (वापस लेना): pull in
Synonyms: draw in, pull back
She retracted her hand as if she'd been burnt.
7. APACE (ADVERB): (झटपट):
Synonyms: fast, swiftly
Work always continues apace.
8. REVIVAL (NOUN): (पुनस्र्त्थान):
Synonyms: rallying, betterment
A revival in the fortunes of the party was a good news for all.
9. PREDICAMENT (NOUN): (कठिन परिस्थिति): mess
Synonyms: difficulty, issue
The club's financial predicament was evident.
10. SURGE (VERB): (वृद्धि होना):
Synonyms: grow, escalate
Shares surged to a new high.