1. COMMERCIAL (ADJECTIVE): (लाभ के उदेश्यवाला): profit-oriented
Synonyms: money-oriented, commercialized
Example Sentence: He hasn’t opened a commercial firm.
2. PRECAUTIONARY (ADJECTIVE): (निवारक): preventative
Synonyms: preventive, safety
Example Sentence: A precautionary measure was meant to be taken.
3. REBEL (VERB): (विद्रोह करना): defy
Synonyms: disobey, flout
Example Sentence: Respect did not prevent children from rebelling against their parents.
4. HOSTILE (ADJECTIVE): (शत्रुतापूर्ण): antagonistic
Synonyms: aggressive, confrontational
Example Sentence: His talent did not deserve a hostile audience
5. ANTICIPATE (VERB): (आशा करना): look forward to
Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.
6. TOPPLE (VERB): (गिर पड़ना): fall
Synonyms: tumble, overturn
Example Sentence: She toppled over when I touched her.
7. RESUME (VERB): (पुनः शुरू करना): restart
Synonyms: recommence, start again
Example Sentence: A day later normal service was resumed.
8. FRAGILE (ADJECTIVE): (नाज़ुक): weak
Synonyms: delicate, frail
Example Sentence: A small, fragile old lady entered the room.
9. URGE (VERB): (आग्रह करता हूं): encourage
Synonyms: enjoin, adjure
Example Sentence: Drawing up outside the house, he urged her inside.
10. NOVEL (ADJECTIVE): (असामान्य): unusual
Synonyms: new, original
Example Sentence: He hit on a novel idea to solve his financial problems.