1. FISHY (ADJECTIVE): (संदेहजनक): dubious
Synonyms: doubtful, suspicious
Antonyms: truthful, aboveboard
I am convinced there is something fishy going on.
2. KNOTTY (ADJECTIVE): (जटिल): troublesome
Synonyms: mystifying, perplexing
Antonyms: easy, facile
It was his knotty idea.
3. KNAVE (NOUN): (दुष्ट): fraud
Synonyms: miscreant, rogue
Antonyms: hero, angel
He is known as a notorious knave of this area.
4. LUDICROUS (ADJECTIVE): (ऊटपटांग): absurd
Synonyms: bizarre, comical
Antonyms: normal, ordinary
It was a ludicrous statement made by her.
5. KUDOS (NOUN): (प्रशंसा): praise
Synonyms: esteem, applause
Antonyms: dishonour, denunciation
When the football team won the state championship, they were given kudos during a celebratory pep rally.
6. CONSENT (NOUN): (सहमति): assent
Synonyms: agreement, permission
Antonyms: dissent, disagreement
Change was made without the consent.
7. CULMINATION (NOUN): (परिणति): climax
Synonyms: peak, pinnacle
The deal marked the culmination of years of negotiation.
8. PEER (NOUN): (सहकर्मी): fellow
Synonyms: co-worker, compeer
Antonyms: commoner, junior
He has got criticism from his peers.
9. CODIFY (VERB): (संहिताबद्ध करना): organize
Synonyms: systematize, arrange
Antonyms: expunge, abrogate
The statutes have codified certain branches of common law.
10.ACCOMMODATIVE(ADJECTIVE): (अनुग्राही): corrupt
Synonyms: adaptative, adaptive
She was understanding, accommodative, and always had a solution to all problems.