1. FOIBLE (NOUN): (चरित्र की दुर्बलता): shortcoming
Synonyms: eccentricity, frailty
Antonyms: advantage, normality
I can’t let this whole project work go wrong just because of some foible.
2. HUBBUB (NOUN): (शोरगुल): uproar
Synonyms: clamour, fuss
Antonyms: peace, harmony
The hubbub from the group of reporters gave the politician a headache.
3. SNIPER (NOUN): (लुटेरा): bandit
Synonyms: criminal, crook
Antonyms: law, police
He is a notorious sniper.
4. COMBATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (लड़ाकू): belligerent
Synonyms: combative, hostile
Antonyms: agreeable, calm
She comes across combative to men who approach her.
5. GLOAT (VERB): (आनंदित होना): exclaim triumph
Synonyms: rejoice, relish
Antonyms: be sad, commiserate
The winning team was polite enough to not gloat over its huge win.
6. IMBUE (VERB): (गहराई तक पहुंचना): inculcate
Synonyms: ingrain, instil
Antonyms: drain, take out
When cinnamon is added to the sweet potato batter, it will imbue the pie with a hint of spice.
7. HAGGLE (VERB): (बखेड़ा करना): bicker
Synonyms: barter, quibble
Antonyms: agree, concur
I’ll pay the sticker price because I do not want to haggle with the trader.
8. FRITTER (VERB): (गंवाना): waste away
Synonyms: misspend, dally
Antonyms: conserve, preserve
It is advised to not to fritter your money.
9. GRASP (NOUN): (समझ): understanding
Synonyms: awareness, knowledge
Antonyms: ignorance, avoidance
I like his grasp over the subject.
10. FLINCH (VERB): (विमुख होना): avoid
Synonyms: dodge, duck
Antonyms: face, confront
Don not try to flinch your duties.