1. DIM (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट): indistinct
Synonyms: ill-defined, unclear
There was a dim figure in the dark kitchen.indistinct
2. CONVENE (VERB): (बुलाना): summon
Synonyms: call, order
He had convened a secret meeting of military personnel.
3. SCANDALIZE (VERB): (अपमानित करना): shock
Synonyms: appal, outrage
Their lack of manners scandalized their hosts.
4. GENEROSITY (VERB): (प्रचुरता): abundance
Synonyms: amplitude, richness
Diners certainly cannot complain about the generosity of portions.
5. SURREAL (ADJECTIVE): (अवास्तविक): unreal
Synonyms: bizarre, unusual
He studied the surreal imagery of the situation.
6. RECURRENT (ADJECTIVE): (आवर्तक): repeated
Synonyms: recurring, repetitive
She had a recurrent dream about falling.
7. RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनरारंभ): restart
Synonyms: restarting, reopening
Resumption of peace talks is expected soon.
8. LATENT (ADJECTIVE): (निष्क्रिय): dormant
Synonyms: quiescent, inactive
They have a huge reserve of latent talent.
9. FORGO (VERB): (त्यागना): do without
Synonyms: go without, give up
I'll forgo dessert tonight—I'm trying to lose weight.
10. AFFLUENT (ADJECTIVE): (धनी): wealthy
Synonyms: rich, prosperous
I reside in an affluent neighbourhood.