1. CONGESTED (ADJECTIVE): (भीड़): crowded
Synonyms: overcrowded, full
Example Sentence: The congested streets and lanes led to me being late for the concert.
2. COLLISION (NOUN): (टकराव): conflict
Synonyms: clash opposition
Example Sentence: A collision of two diverse cultures and languages took place when they met.
3. MANDATE (NOUN): (आदेश): instruction
Synonyms: directive, direction
Example Sentence: A mandate was needed to seek the release of political prisoners.
4. DEFY (VERB): (अवहेलना करना): disobey
Synonyms: go against, flout
Example Sentence: A person who defies convention is always ignored.
5. SOLACE (NOUN): (सांत्वना): comfort
Synonyms: consolation, cheer
She sought solace in her passion for art and drama.
6. SURPASS (VERB): (श्रेष्ठ होना): excel
Synonyms: exceed, outdo
Example Sentence: The levels of production were surpassed.
7. BAR (VERB): (ताला लगाना): bolt
Synonyms: lock, fasten
Example Sentence: She bolted and barred the door.
8. DESPARATE (ADJECTIVE): (बेताब): despairing
Synonyms: hopeless, anguished
Example Sentence: A desperate sadness sorrounded her.
9. STAGNANT (ADJECTIVE): (निष्क्रिय): inactive
Synonyms: sluggish, slow
Example Sentence: The Indian economy has become stagnant.
10. DWINDLE (VERB): (क्षीण होना): diminish
Synonyms: decrease, reduce
Example Sentence: Traffic has dwindled to a trickle.