1. ALLEGE (VERB): (आरोपित करना): claim
Synonyms: assert, declare
He alleged that he had been immensely assaulted.
2. URGE (VERB): (आग्रह करना):
Synonyms: enjoin, adjure
Drawing up outside the house, he urged her inside.
3. CRUCIAL (ADJECTIVE): (निर्णायक): pivotal
Synonyms: critical, key
Negotiations in the deal were at a crucial stage.
4. ISOLATION (NOUN): (एकांत):
Synonyms: segregation, quarantine
Isolation from family and friends may also contribute to anxiety.
5. MOCK (VERB): (उपहास करना):
Synonyms: tease, deride
Opposition MPs mocked the government's decision.
6. SPUR (NOUN): (प्रेरणा):
Synonyms: incentive, encouragement
Wars act as a spur to knowledge and practical invention.
7. BURGEON (VERB): (बढ़ना):
Synonyms: grow rapidly, shoot up
Manufacturers are keen to cash in on the burgeoning demand.
8. BANE (NOUN): (व्यथा):
Synonyms: ruin, death
The telephone was the bane of my life.
9. DESCEND (VERB): (नीचे उतरना): go down
Synonyms: come down, drop
The aircraft began to descend.
10. GRIM (ADJECTIVE): (विकट):
Synonyms: forbidding, uninviting
He had a grim expression on his face when we met him.