1. TRITE (ADJECTIVE): (घिसे-पिटे): hackneyed
Synonyms: banal, clichéd
Example Sentence: This point may now seem obvious and trite.
2. EXPLOIT (VERB): (अनुचित लाभ उठाना): take advantage of
Synonyms: make use of, abuse
Antonyms: treat fairly
Example Sentence: These workers are at particular risk of being exploited in the workplace.
3. OUTBREAK (NOUN): (प्रकोप): eruption
Synonyms: flare-up, upsurge
Example Sentence: The outbreak of World War II proved† to be massive.
4. APPEASE (VERB): (शांत करना): conciliate
Synonyms: placate, pacify
Example Sentence: Amendments have been added to appease local pressure groups.
5. DISSIPATE (VERB): (ग़ायब हो जाना): disappear
Synonyms: vanish evaporate
The concern she'd felt for him had wholly dissipated.
6. EXTRADITE (VERB): (प्रत्यर्पित करना): deport
Synonyms: hand over, repatriate
Example Sentence: He will be extradited from the U.S. to Canada to face criminal charges there.
7. BIZARRE (ADJECTIVE): (विचित्र): strange
Synonyms: peculiar, odd
Example Sentence: We had to face a bizarre situation.
8. CAMARADERIE (NOUN): (सौहार्द): friendship
Synonyms: comradeship fellowship,
Example Sentence: Our camaraderie is evident to everyone.
9. CERTAINTY (NOUN): (निश्चय): confidence
Synonyms: conviction, certitude
Example Sentence: She knew with certainty that he is dead.
10. MAR (VERB): (बिगाड़ना): spoil
Synonyms: ruin, impair
Example Sentence: Violence marred all the New Year celebrations.