1. FECKLESS (ADJECTIVE): (बेकार): useless
Synonyms: worthless, incompetent
Her feckless younger brother is a burden to her family.
2. AWFUL (ADJECTIVE): (भयंकर): disgusting
Synonyms: nasty, terrible
The place was filled with awful smell and dirt.
3. RELIEVE (VERB): (राहत देना): counteract
Synonyms: reduce, alleviate
The bird's body is black, relieved only by white under the tail.
4. DESPERATION (NOUN): (निराशा): hopelessness
Synonyms: despair, distress
She wrote to him when she was left with desperation.
5. SUBSTANTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (ठोस): substantial
Synonyms: significant, essential
There is no substantive evidence for the efficacy of these drugs.
6. SUCCOUR (VERB): (सहायता करना): aid
Synonyms: help, assist
Prisoners of war were liberated and succoured.
7. ZEAL (NOUN): (जोश): passion
Synonyms: ardour, fervour
His zeal for his work led to his success.
8. TRIBULATION (NOUN): (आपत्ति): trouble
Synonyms: worry, anxiety
His time of tribulation was just beginning.
9. EXECUTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (शासनात्मक): administrative
Synonyms: decision-making, directorial
The executive chairman threw him out.
10. FILTH (NOUN): (गंदगी): dirt
Synonyms: muck, grime
The filth wasn’t removed properly.