1. AIDE (NOUN):(सहयोगी): assistant
Synonyms: helper, adviser
The presidential aide was just 23.
2. DETAIN (VERB): (ज़ब्त करना): hold
Synonyms: seize, confine
Customs officers may detain all the goods.
3. SCRAMBLE (VERB): (अव्यवस्थित करना): disarrange
Synonyms: muddle, confuse
Antonyms: organize, align
Maybe the alcohol scrambled his brains.
4. EXEMPT (VERB): (छूट देना): spared
Synonyms: free from, not liable to
Antonyms: liable to, subject to
These patients are exempt from charges.
5. DWINDLE (VERB): (क्षीण होना): diminish
Synonyms: decrease, reduce
Antonyms: increase, flourish
Traffic has dwindled to a trickle.
6. RECUMBENT (NOUN): (समतल): flat
Synonyms: lying, horizontal
Antonyms: erect, standing
They are not recumbent, and the hair falling from the head is curled.
7. INCUMBENT (ADJECTIVE): (पदधारी): present
Synonyms: current, existing
Antonyms: past, future
The incumbent President was defeated.
8. SHUN (VERB): (टालना): avoid
Synonyms: evade, eshew
Antonyms: accept, welcome
He shunned fashionable society.
9. AMELIORATE (VERB): (सुधार होना): improve
Synonyms: enhance, better
The reform did much to ameliorate living standards.
10. OUTRAGE (NOUN): (उल्लंघन करना): violate
Synonyms: infuriate, enrage
The public were outraged at the brutality involved.